Contact

We shoot exclusively under Tracy Dodson Photography. We are all licensed and insured.

Please email us at info@tracydodsonphotography.com with all pricing inquiries or questions.

Thank you!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Armando & Laura | Kingsburg Backyard Wedding | Temecula Valley Wedding Photographer

This was such a blast to be a part of! I (Lissy) met Laura and Mando during my Starbucks days back in 2013. They were the most fun people to work with and when I found out they were breaking the Starbucks rules and had started dating I was so excited!!! They knew that when I moved down to Temecula that it was to pursue photography and they both separately joked with me that one day they would have me shoot their wedding. I was so excited when Laura contacted me shortly after they got engaged to inquire for her wedding day :) Their wedding was a small backyard wedding with close family friends on an absolutely beautiful day, it was supposed to pour rain but not a drop fell from the sky! Thank you Mando and Laura for letting me capture your big day, it was a blast and I am so excited for you guys!! 

1 comments:

benilhalk April 15, 2015 at 1:26 AM  

This is a great idea “Backyard Wedding”. It can save your time as well as money and I must say that you have planned your wedding very well. You know, I have booked Wedding location in Chicago for my wedding and it took me two weeks for finalizing everything.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP