Contact

We shoot exclusively under Tracy Dodson Photography. We are all licensed and insured.

Please email us at info@tracydodsonphotography.com with all pricing inquiries or questions.

Thank you!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sand Canyon Backyard Wedding | Santa Clarita Wedding Photographer

This was a blast!! The bride, Rose, is a cousin of my (Lissy)  Greek cousin's (I know that sounds weird, but it is what it is:). When they asked us a few weeks before their wedding date if we were available to shoot their backyard wedding, only I was available and decided to go for it.

I met family members on my dad's side that I had never met before which was super fun and funny all at the same time. I love meeting and getting to know all of them...we all talk about how we wish we got to spend time with them more often, they are the best!  


It was a challenge to shoot by myself as I had never done a wedding without Jessy or Tracy but it was super fun and pretty. The gorgeous backyard, incredible trees, and fun people made for a beautiful day. This was a 4 hour package...and I am excited to earn this extra money for my summer mission trip to Albania. Thank you to my cousin Kaitlyn (another cousin completely unrelated haha) for assisting me on this adventure.

Thank you Vince & Rose for letting me capture your day! Enjoy this glimpse of your beautiful day...your wedding site is coming soon!



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP