Contact

We shoot exclusively under Tracy Dodson Photography. We are all licensed and insured.

Please email us at info@tracydodsonphotography.com with all pricing inquiries or questions.

Thank you!

Monday, March 3, 2014

blog #1

lissy -  first blog post, first sentence, what do you think.

jessy - um don't ask me, I'm not good at this stuff. you're the writer.

truth -  neither of us can write. at all. or even spell really... but here we are starting a blog! totally makes sense right? just two chicks on a venture to become famous. so great

this past october, i (lissy) moved down here to team up with my cousin and best friend, to start an associate photography business under my aunt, tracy dodson. 
this took off so quickly and before we knew it, our calendar was full of photo shoots. newborns, families, kids, Christmas mini sessions, and even a wedding. CRAZY!  

when we first talked about the making of our blog, it was all about our photography business and the blogging of our photos. 
after putting some thought into it, we realized...we want it to be much more than that. we want a place to document our adventures, or cooking and baking, or just our everyday life. no two days are the same, and we want to remember how insane each one was.





things you should know about jessy (from lissy's perspective)
jessy is a 19 year old, curly haired, coffee drinker. (she's trying to switch to tea but we all now that won't happen) 
dating a baseball player that lives 2 hours away, I find myself sending her invites on our iPhone calendar and fighting him for her time. (but we all know I'll always be her #1 honey) 
she's so fun, and I can't think of anyone that I would rather have a business with and spend all my time with.
 jessy will always tell you how it is. never worry that she isn't telling you how she feels or if she's upset with you, you will know. 
she listens to me talk in accents, sing weird songs, and say completely unnecessary things all day long. that, in my opinion...is a good friend. 
{instagram} @jessicad13 



things you should know about lissy (from jessy's perspective)
lissy is a 19 year old Greek blooded, (she takes this fact very seriously) Starbucks barista. 
the middle child in a family of nine.
she's easy going, a quick learner and always ready to help out in any way she can. she's loud and always laughing...especially at her own jokes. 
although she's the older of the two of us, I feel like I need to be with her at all times to bring some sense to her crazy ideas. despite her head being up in clouds she keeps me grounded.
we are a good balance for each other. no one else can make me laugh as hard as she can. she's my best friend and I couldn't be more excited to start this business with her by my side. 
{instagram} @lissyardo




after 19 years of living at least 2 hours away from each other, we are finally living only 3.2 miles away from each other and you better believe we are going to make the most of it.


follow us on our adventures or don't, here we go.
 


3 comments:

Unknown March 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM  

😘 you guys are awesome

Carri Roman March 3, 2014 at 9:56 PM  

This is fantastic!! You two are so cute together and so pretty individually. Can't wait to see where you go!! How fun for you both!!

Brittney Straiton March 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM  

This is awesome! You girls both do amazing work, I feel honored to have been your first associate wedding (: Good luck, I can't wait to see more! PS we need to do some baby photos soon !!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP